Skydive Dubai is happy to announce that you can now book your summer 2018 skydive at its Palm DZ location in Dubai from our live booking calendar on our website. This includes being able to book a tandem skydive at the Palm during Ramadan and Eid.
At this time, we’d like to remind those interested to first review our tandem skydive requirements, as it is mandatory that each customer meets all of the requirements in order to be eligible for a tandem skydive.
Additionally, the hours of operation for the Palm DZ will change to mornings only.
June: Open seven days a week. The manifest window will open at 7 am for the first check-in. The last available check-in time is 10:30 am.
July: Open five days a week. The manifest window will open at 5 am for the first check-in. The last available check-in time is 8 am.
August: Open five days a week. The manifest window will open at 5 am for the first check-in. The last available check-in time is 8 am.
Please note, all timings mentioned are weather permitting.
Listed below are the planned closures dates that will take place at the Palm DZ this summer.
Keep in mind that if your preferred date becomes sold out, stay tuned to our live booking calendar in case additional morning-only slots are added.
It is important to know that there will be no afternoon or evening check-in slots available.
Don’t forget that our promotion for licensed skydivers will continue during the summer. Those who bring or book-in a tandem customer at the Palm DZ will receive one free full-altitude jump ticket for the dropzone. Get more information about it here.
Click here to visit the live booking calendar and secure your spot today, so that you don’t miss out.
So, spread the word, it’s time to book your summer skydive adventure at Skydive Dubai!
Planned Summer Closure Dates at the Palm DZ
July 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 24, 25, and 31
August 7, 14, 15, 21, 28, and 29
- About Skydive Dubai
Skydive Dubai is an adventure sports brand known for its extraordinary and innovative pursuit of excellence in aerial sports and has developed two of the foremost skydiving locations worldwide.
Skydive Dubai has been featured in the New York Times, Condé Nast Traveler, the Daily Mail, CNN and has been at the forefront of excellence in the sport of skydiving for a number of years. From First Jump Courses (FJC) where beginners learn to skydive solo, to world-class events, VIP packages, stunts, and once-in-a-lifetime experiences, Skydive Dubai has something for everyone!
– Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Creative Sports Award in the category of the best national sports in 2015.
– TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, 2015 to 2017
- Guinness World Records
– Skydive Dubai and Balloon Adventures UAE broke two official Guinness World Records in 2013 by dropping the most skydivers from a hot air balloon in one flight (40 skydivers) and simultaneously releasing the most skydivers at one time (25 skydivers). Watch now at http://youtu.be/BnvOygC2ayo
– Skydive Dubai sponsored Soul Flyers World Champions Vince Reffet and Fred Fugen break a new Guinness World Record in 2014 by BASE jumping from above the pinnacle of the World’s Tallest Building. Watch now at http://youtu.be/iD4qsWnjsNU
– Skydive Dubai athlete Ernesto Gainza, with landing the world’s smallest parachute, a JVX 35 sq. foot canopy, entered Skydive Dubai into the Guinness World Record in 2014. Watch now at http://youtu.be/8gV7QO1ZKzI
Official Skydive Dubai Social Media
– Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/skydivedubai
– Desert Campus DZ on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SkydiveDubaiDesertCampus/
– Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/skydivedubai
– Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/skydivedubai
– YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/skydivedubaivideo
– LinkedIn channel: http://www.linkedin.com/company/skydive-dubai
– Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/skydivedubai (skydivedubai)