Calling all ghosts, goblins, and superheroes to a spooky day of skydiving and Gyrocopter flights on Tuesday, October 31, at Skydive Dubai. And those who dare to wear a Halloween costume at our business locations on Halloween can enter to win one of three Gyrocopter flights!
For those who wish to skydive while in your costume on Halloween, you are welcome to do so as long as your costume doesn’t interfere with the harness that you wear during the skydive. Sorry, no capes or masks are allowed. You are welcome to come either location prior to October 31 for a quick safety check of your costume with the harness.
- How to Win One of the Three Gyrocopter Flights
There are two easy ways to enter to win a gyrocopter flight on Halloween from Skydive Dubai.
The first way will be to enter your name physically at our either of our two DZ locations while wearing your Halloween costume. At the close of business on October 31, our store staff will draw one name at random from the prize bowl from each of our DZ locations. The lucky name that is drawn will win!
The second way to enter to win a gyrocopter flight will be to upload a photo of you in your Halloween costume on October 31 via the Skydive Dubai Facebook page. Voting will begin the morning of November 1 and will continue until 12 pm, November 1. The one person who receives the most public votes will win!
We will announce all competition winners after the voting closes on November 1. Be sure to be following our Facebook pages to see if you’ve won.
Winners will also be contacted by our gyrocopter team to have their flight scheduled.
- Terms and Conditions of the Competition
– This competition is open to the public. You can be someone who comes to skydive on that day (tandem or licensed skydiver) or just come to the DZ to enter you name to win. Must be in a Halloween costume.
– The winners must be in the UAE to be able to use the winning voucher on or before November 7
– Must ‘Fly by’ on or before November 7 from the Palm DZ location
– All three winners must fly on or before November 7.
– If the winner cannot fly by November 7, we can give them until November 25 to use their flight.
– Must allow Skydive Dubai to use your gyrocopter flight photos and video for marketing purposes and on social media
– Must be age 17 or older on the day of the flight
– Must weight 105 kgs or less
– Must allow their photos and video to be used in marketing materials and social media
– Non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash
- About Skydive Dubai
Skydive Dubai is an adventure sports brand known for its extraordinary and innovative pursuit of excellence in aerial sports and has developed two of the foremost skydiving locations worldwide.
Skydive Dubai has been featured in the New York Times, Condé Nast Traveler, the Daily Mail, CNN and has been at the forefront of excellence in the sport of skydiving for a number of years. From First Jump Courses (FJC) where beginners learn to skydive solo, to world-class events, VIP packages, stunts, and once-in-a-lifetime experiences, Skydive Dubai has something for everyone!
– Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Creative Sports Award in the category of the best national sports in 2015.
– TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, 2015 to 2017
- Guinness World Records
– Skydive Dubai and Balloon Adventures UAE broke two official Guinness World Records in 2013 by dropping the most skydivers from a hot air balloon in one flight (40 skydivers) and simultaneously releasing the most skydivers at one time (25 skydivers). Watch now at http://youtu.be/BnvOygC2ayo
– Skydive Dubai sponsored Soul Flyers World Champions Vince Reffet and Fred Fugen break a new Guinness World Record in 2014 by BASE jumping from above the pinnacle of the World’s Tallest Building. Watch now at http://youtu.be/iD4qsWnjsNU
– Skydive Dubai athlete Ernesto Gainza, with landing the world’s smallest parachute, a JVX 35 sq. foot canopy, entered Skydive Dubai into the Guinness World Record in 2014. Watch now at http://youtu.be/8gV7QO1ZKzI
- Find Skydive Dubai on Social Media
– TripAdvisor: Click here to leave a review or read one
– Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/skydivedubai
– Desert Campus DZ on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SkydiveDubaiDesertCampus/
– Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/skydivedubai
– Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/skydivedubai
– YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/skydivedubaivideo
– LinkedIn channel: http://www.linkedin.com/company/skydive-dubai
– Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/skydivedubai (skydivedubai)